To become an Apprentice you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have reliable transportation
- Be physically capable of performing the duties of our trade.
- Be able to pass a drug screen.
- Be willing to commit to a four (4) year apprenticeship.
- Have a valid driver's license
- Obtain a Registered ACR Technician License from TDLR
If you meet the requirements and want to be a Sheet Metal Apprentice
- Call or email the Sheet Metal apprentice Office M-F 8am to 4pm at 817-267-3379 or email at [email protected]
- You will be scheduled for an appointment to come by and fill out an application and take an aptitude test.
Once you have passed the aptitute test:
- You will be scheduled for an interview in August for possible enrollment into the program.
- When a position becomes available, you will be sent to work for one of our union contractors
- Apprentice school starts in September.